We are currently looking for volunteers to help with the following roles in our Hostel - Regent Terrace:
- Chef/cook (Mon – Fri 08:00 -12:00)
- Shopper (once or twice a week for the hostel, but perhaps trips out with residents too)
- Befriender (common interests with the lads, companionship on visits to hospital, GP etc)
- Gardener (mowing and weeding)
- DIY/joiner (to make raised beds or better still to help the lads make raised beds for growing things, which can move when we do)
- House Keeper (cleaning, sewing, ironing, laundry either for or with the lads on a 1-2-1 basis)
If you feel that one of these roles is for you then please get in touch with our volunteering team at email@example.com, detailing which role you are interested in and requesting an application form.
Thinking of becoming a volunteer?
St George’s Crypt has relied upon it’s volunteers from the day it started, we currently have over 100 volunteers working within all areas and departments of the Charity from the Crypt to Café’s, Shops, Hostels and Fundraising.
We have volunteers from 18+ and you will be considered regardless of any barriers you may have.